Freq FCC search

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed back in March 2017 found a new freq and I looked around on FCC License Search - Advanced License Search and I typed the freq in nothing. This year in March its been active still no info on the freq. I looked in the RRDB License nothing there either.

Panama City Fl

Sounds like a big resort heard up to 23rd floor saying on the radio.

AlphaFive

Hello, on the ULS instead of doing a single frequency, go to the box below for wide range. For that one, do something like 463.5400 to 463.5600. You will come up with multiple hits for entities that have large blocks of frequencies assigned to them. Most are nationwide, and there are so many entries it is hard to sort through... That range is tough to decipher,, good luck

I just ran Florida for 463.5500, received 29 hits on the single frequency..

Last edited:

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
In that band, I am fairly certain that frequencies are not licensed by block.

The only entity licensed for that frequency within 50 miles of downtown Panama City is SANDESTIN RESORT & CLUB INC (WNGG555). There are 3 other expired licensees within 50 miiles.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
In that band, I am fairly certain that frequencies are not licensed by block.

The only entity licensed for that frequency within 50 miles of downtown Panama City is SANDESTIN RESORT & CLUB INC (WNGG555). There are 3 other expired licensees within 50 miiles.

I am getting 5 bars on the signal. I was hoping DSDPlus would show the FCC License. I think I need to drive along on the beach for close call see what resort/condo place it is. The freq is Cap+ system.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
WNGG555's license isn't for digital. So, either good propogation of a user using an unauthorized mode (minor infraction) or an unlicensed user (major infraction).

DSDPlus won't show the license if the user isn't licensed. :)

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
He indicated that the one I found was too far away, so not that licensed user. So, the one he is hearing is not licensed.

ecps92

Could also be a 464.5500 [Itinerant] where the Radio shop programmed the radios/repeater wrong [Opps]
Would not be the first time
I have noticed back in March 2017 found a new freq and I looked around on FCC License Search - Advanced License Search and I typed the freq in nothing. This year in March its been active still no info on the freq. I looked in the RRDB License nothing there either.

Panama City Fl

Sounds like a big resort heard up to 23rd floor saying on the radio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.