Show off your Display Customizer SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Since I've got the sds100 Monday I was playing around on the display for Detail Conv and Trunk. Here what I have.

Attachments

• ScreenShot132.jpg
    ScreenShot132.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,020
  • ScreenShot133.jpg
    ScreenShot133.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,001

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Download and save to one of your Sentinel profile folders. For experimenting make a new profile and call it test or something.

The Tools \ Options menu shows where your profile folders are located.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Download and save to one of your Sentinel profile folders. For experimenting make a new profile and call it test or something.

The Tools \ Options menu shows where your profile folders are located.

Duhhhh its been so long I've done that lol. I got it going thanks.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Did you make any edits to the profile?

NFM is showing where GPS is supposed to be, and is the bright green for GPS instead of the tan color I assigned to all signal-related info.

Attachments

• ProScanScreenshot.png
    ProScanScreenshot.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 760

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Negative.

{Edit} Let me erase my reply and rewrite this.

ProScan just reads the color positions in the profile.cfg file since it is not in the data stream.

The position of the fields such as GPS shown in the ProScan virtual display is dependent on the scanner display config.

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Something got tweaked then somehow, my screenshot is how it is supposed to look.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Something got tweaked then somehow, my screenshot is how it is supposed to look.

Correct, on your scanner because the display fields was changed. Colors are in the correct position so it looks right to me.

{edit} I didn't write your profile.cfg file to my scanner else it would resemble yours exactly.

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
So linking to the profile in Options \ Scanner Specific Settings customizes the color scheme, but the actual fields displayed on-screen are dictated by the profile in the scanner? I guess that would make sense. You need to use the same profile in ProScan and in the scanner for everything to match.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
So linking to the profile in Options \ Scanner Specific Settings customizes the color scheme, but the actual fields displayed on-screen are dictated by the profile in the scanner? I guess that would make sense. You need to use the same profile in ProScan and in the scanner for everything to match.

Exactly.

lou9155

NFM is showing where GPS is supposed to be, and is the bright green for GPS instead of the tan color I assigned to all signal-related info.

that sure looks like the front panel of the soon to be sds200/sds500 :)

N8JJ

Premium Subscriber
System Display

There doesn't seem to be any way of changing the System Display other than color.
I'd like to switch the system display with the favorites list display

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Color is customizable in Proscan settings. Actual fields displayed are dictated by the scanner settings.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
that sure looks like the front panel of the soon to be sds200/sds500 :)

There is no SDS200 or SDS500.
There is only the SDS100 and Bob has made a custom SDS100 display in his Proscan software.
Please (even in jest) don't pass along false info as someone will be gullible around here and believe it then we will have 100 more threads asking about a nonexistent scanner.
Thanks
Marshall KE4ZNR

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
Great idea, i saw a video on youtube where someone had like the top background red, 2nd white/ 3rd Blue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
That’s a nice setup there, im not how to do that just yet, i know how to get the simple and detailed screens, but not how to do like yours, what the bar under the RSSI number? How do you add stuff to the screen, like the battery, etc?

mancow

Database Admin
That’s a nice setup there, im not how to do that just yet, i know how to get the simple and detailed screens, but not how to do like yours, what the bar under the RSSI number? How do you add stuff to the screen, like the battery, etc?

When you go to the edit screen just choose the item you want. There is enough room for almost everything but you have to give up something. I gave up the noise figure to add the RSSI meter.

cJH7xbRl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.