EMS/ Media/First Responders Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosboot

In my area the EMS/First Responder use diffrent codes the the police is there anyone who may know so of codes the use?

KLH

Feed Provider
It's going to be different in your area then in someone elses.
You should post this in your states forum and make sure you post what city/county you are refering to.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
in MN 10-21 mean phone Call to a Cop, but to a Paramedic it means DOA. Ironic. Good thing they are getting rid of 10 codes slowly.

dosboot

EMS Codes

In my area Jones County MS. most use Southern Lync ( Push to talk type Cell) for Comms that they want to keep off the Air. 21 is a phone calls but here you listen when the call for Co-1 which is Coroner you know what that is plus signal 13 is Death are somtimes use 10-17 which as you know is out of service.

dosboot

EMS Codes

In my area Jones County MS. most use Southern Lync ( Push to talk type Cell) for Comms that they want to keep off the Air. 21 is a phone calls but if they call for Co-1 which is Coroner you know what that is plus signal 13 is Death are somtimes use 10-17 which as you know is out of service. when you listien to a scanner you have to learn how to read between the lines and its takes time to learn how diffrent areas handle the comms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.