Headphones for bedtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

quant

Hi All

Whats a good headphone set for listening in bed whlie lying on your side with a ,,,,comfy pillow.

Thanks,

Bentley

I use one every night! I absolutely love it, I think my wife likes it even more than I do. Plenty of volume as long as you have it placed under your pillow (obviously) and directly under your ear. The pressure of your head muffles the noise, so only you can hear the scanner. And, its comfortable...I cant stand having headphones on while I sleep. HIGHLY recomended item.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Headphones in bed? A hangman's noose works better, is easy to tie and clothesline is cheap. Seriously, one of those Thin Line Motorola speakers works great in or out of bed so why buy two?

Diamond_D

Go to Eckerd or any drug store or Walmart and buy a $12 pair of Sony over-the-ear headphones. They're comfortable while lying on your side, stay on the ear very well, and are also useful when you want to listen to scanning/music but still be able to hear some ambient noise (i.e. at work, if someone calls your name, you're not completely oblivious).

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
I've got the C Crane one.

$20, got it for a stocking stuffer a year back.

softspeaker-pillow-speaker.jpg

same thing as the radio shack one but has a nice little pillow thing on it.

softspeaker-pillow-speaker-conforms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.