Scanner master shipping times

Status
Not open for further replies.

bownasterm

Has anyone else ever used the scanner master website to order products? They guarantee same day shipping before 3:00 and i placed my order after 3:00 on Wednesday and they have not shipped it today. I chose next day air so that it would be here on Friday (tomorrow)....now i feel like i wasted my money ahhhh

I have submitted an email to their customer service

Has anyone else ever had a problem shipping with this company?

Pursuit

last time i order from scanner master i used standard ups shipping and i order about 7pm wed on friday by 5pm my scanner was here!

NoRide

I placed one order with them back in August of '07. According to my account on their website, the order was placed at 1:14:00 PM but I did not ship until the next day. I do recall a day wait for shipping.

bownasterm

I placed my order at 3pm yesterday and its now 6pm today and still processing....<sigh>

usmcsni

did you have them program it b/c that will add a week befor it ships i ordered on jan 11 and its now the 20 and it still hasnt shiped

seanb580

i place an order with scannermaster for a new 996 on Friday 1/18 and the order is STILL processing. It was placed at 2:30 est, 1/2 b/f the 3pm shipping cut off. Naturally, no one there to answer my question on saturday. I'm sure they are closed on monday as well.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Scanner Master Shipping to Canada

Last week I ordered a whip antenna for my bc396 scanner online Jan. 6 Sunday and it was delivered to me Tuesday Jan. 15.
in Fort Erie Ontario Canada. They sent it USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope. Last night I ordered online for a Shadow Listen Only Earpiece so I should get it in around 8 days.
Steve

FlashSWT

I know this doesn't help ya'll currently waiting, but for what it's worth... I ordered a BCT15 online at 12:55 AM on 12/17 and it shipped that same day, the afternoon of the 17th. I got it on 12/20 (although I did pay for 3 day shipping).

seanb580

I just noticed on scannermaster website that it said they will be closing at 2p on 1/18. I placed my order at 2:30p on 1/18 and I'm sure they are closed today (holiday) so hopefully it will ship out tomorrow.

KT4HX

Premium Subscriber
I ordered my PSR-600 before noon on 08 Jan (shipping notification same say) and I had it in my hands evening of 10 Jan (Mass to Va). So I am a new happy customer.

bownasterm

Well it turns out all is well, my scanner did arrive on time for what i payed...my order just missed the email list that sends out the confirmation of shipment and tracking number... the manager checked on it in the morning...

Great company

seanb580

I talked to them this morning and they said that they were short handed on Friday (01/18) and that somehow my order got missed. They said it would be shipped out today, and at basically 5pm EST, no confirmation of shipment. hmmm

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Orders

seanb580 said:
I talked to them this morning and they said that they were short handed on Friday (01/18) and that somehow my order got missed. They said it would be shipped out today, and at basically 5pm EST, no confirmation of shipment. hmmm

If this is helpful, I got a reply today that my order was shipped today at around 3:45 pm, so they did ship out some orders.
Steve

Last edited:

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Scannermaster shipped my order immediately, and I got it 2 business days later - no worries.

DPD1

MadMax said:
Now you've got me wondering, I'm about to order a PSR500
Maybe I should shop around (?)

Geez... What does a business have to do to make people happy? The original person who started the thread got his item when he was supposed to, and seems like the majority of other people have as well. So what's the problem? This is what bothers me about negative comments about businesses on a public forum... People post something negative, then the majority of the time, it all works out fine... Problem is, nobody else bothers to scroll down to the 'worked out fine' part. Then the business suffers. Try to keep in mind guys, nobody sets out to run a bad business... Most businesses try very hard to make people happy, but it's extremely competitive and very hard to make a living from a small retail business. Business owners are just human beings like everybody else... They're not perfect. You should try business to business sales... I'm lucky to have parts I ordered show up a month later.

seanb580

DPD1 said:
Geez... What does a business have to do to make people happy? The original person who started the thread got his item when he was supposed to, and seems like the majority of other people have as well. So what's the problem? This is what bothers me about negative comments about businesses on a public forum... People post something negative, then the majority of the time, it all works out fine... Problem is, nobody else bothers to scroll down to the 'worked out fine' part. Then the business suffers. Try to keep in mind guys, nobody sets out to run a bad business... Most businesses try very hard to make people happy, but it's extremely competitive and very hard to make a living from a small retail business. Business owners are just human beings like everybody else... They're not perfect. You should try business to business sales... I'm lucky to have parts I ordered show up a month later.

Just checked the website, my scanner shipped out tonight......I should have had it today, now it will be there thursday....really no big deal, I know, but they make a promise, that is part of the reason why I chose to do business with this company in the first place, and I don't think it is too much out of the question to get what you pay for. If I were you I wouldn't do business with someone that took a month to get you your parts!

pinhead

Scannermaster

I put a order in with scannermaster late Monday night 01-21-08 an on 01-22-08 at 1:58pm i had a email from them saying it has been shiped an tracking number. can't wait to get my new GRE.SCANNER. Thats all i have to say. thanks RICHARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.