Progamming new BCD9962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexwo

Premium Subscriber
Excited to have my first new scanner in over 25 years. Having trouble programming it and the software is even more confusing. I'm a lawyer and supposedly smart! Would greatly appreciate if someone could help me program this. I'd prefer not to send it off. I'm in Sandy Springs but will be glad to come to you. My wife and I will glady done a Buckhead Life Group Restaurants Gift Certificate for your assistsance. My email is awoollcott@mmlaw.com.

Alexwo

Premium Subscriber
please note ...

My unit is a Uniden BCD996P2. I tried to make that correction in the post title but I couldn't,

Ryangn

I'm not sure what software you are using but FreeScan makes this a lot easier - https://sites.google.com/site/sixspotsoftware/. Also here is a link to an easier to read manual for your radio - Easier to Read BCD996P2/XT Digital Scanner Manual. Since you are a premium subscriber you can import directly from the database with FreeScan. I do not know how to do that though since I'm not a premium subscriber so I can't help there. I hope that gives you a start. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.