Oconee National Forest Updated Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4DPA

Dawson A
Premium Subscriber

The South region “Oconee National Forest” is what I’m asking about. There’s not much information listed on the database or the wiki. I’ve already looked at both of those places and I’ve been monitoring what’s on there with no luck for the past few weeks. Thus why I am asking here if anyone has any information other than what’s on RR.

-Dawson Adams
WQPN413
"Calm down, it's just a radio.”

ecps92

Again most of the info did come from the Fires of last fall and were from Official 205's or those near-by monitoring

Might not be much activity this time of year, or even better, NTIA changes
Best to search 162-174 see what you find
The South region “Oconee National Forest” is what I’m asking about. There’s not much information listed on the database or the wiki. I’ve already looked at both of those places and I’ve been monitoring what’s on there with no luck for the past few weeks. Thus why I am asking here if anyone has any information other than what’s on RR.

-Dawson Adams
WQPN413

K4DPA

Dawson A
Premium Subscriber
Again most of the info did come from the Fires of last fall and were from Official 205's or those near-by monitoring

Might not be much activity this time of year, or even better, NTIA changes
Best to search 162-174 see what you find

I wouldn't think they would change their repeater frequencies that often. Like the Law Net repeater frequency and so on. But I will go out and see what I find.

ecps92

K4DPA

Dawson A
Premium Subscriber
I though they went in with Greene Co.when they went digital?

That’s what I’ve been thinking. I believe those who posted above are under the impression that I’m talking about the wildlife ops, but I’m actually referring to the daily operations like Law Enforcement. I should’ve explain that better in my question. However, yes they probably followed Greene County over there on the TRS. It’s unfortunate, their radios are useless out there in the forest on 700/800 MHz. Sad..

-Dawson Adams
WQPN413

Status
Not open for further replies.