Augusta National Golf Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

shajoe44

Has anyone been able to monitor any radio transmissions dealing with Augusta National Golf Club? They have DMR frequencies listed as well as an LTR radio system. I have both entered in my TRX 1 and have not heard anything. I may not live close enough so that's why I'm asking if anyone has monitored them.

Thanks

DanRollman

Database Admin
Has anyone been able to monitor any radio transmissions dealing with Augusta National Golf Club? They have DMR frequencies listed as well as an LTR radio system. I have both entered in my TRX 1 and have not heard anything. I may not live close enough so that's why I'm asking if anyone has monitored them.

Yes. I monitored Augusta National's new MotoTRBO Con+ system on my CS750 DMR radio during the 2016 Masters. The DMR system replaced their old LTR system. The new system sounded great within a few miles of the club, though of course didn't work much beyond that. At least as of 2016, encryption was not in use.

See https://forums.radioreference.com/g...1460-augusta-national-golf-club-mototrbo.html

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.