Augusta-Richmond County 800 System Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman4661

Notice Type : Legal Notice
Posting Date : 12/19/2017

Motorola Solutions is seeking qualified Local Small Business firms in Augusta-Richmond County for sub-contractor work in regards to Augusta-Richmond County RFP #18-120 800 MHz Radio System and the Local Small Business Opportunity Program (LSBOP) requirements contained therein. Specifically, we are seeking firms to provide goods and services in the following areas of scope: hauling, land clearing and grading, excavating, chain-link fencing, concrete and electrical work. Interested and qualified firms please contact: Mr. Clay Whitehead, via phone (678) 591-1606 or email, clay.whitehead1@motorolasolutions.com Dec. 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 2017 Ad# 17246133

The following is from one of my posts in 2015:

"Now that the voters in Richmond Co. have approved the SPLOST, I predict:

1. Motorola, of course. Not sure about other departments, but I believe the fire and sheriff's departments have been 100% Motorola since the 1980s. The sheriff did have some General Electric mobiles in the 1970s.

2. Encrypted.

3. No sharing of the new (and adjacent) Columbia Co. system which I believe has 5 sites. I would love to see a coverage map of that system as I suspect it encompasses a significant chunk of Richmond Co.

4. Zero interoperability with other jurisdictions.

Seems like I read that the new radio system would cost a mere $16 million dollars."

Status
Not open for further replies.