Cobb County Trunk Frequency Stuck/Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Ok Cobb County scan-ists...856.7375 had been performing poorly for me for the recent past(bad voice decode / poor reception, poor signal only on that trunk frequency--all others fine)...i've noticed now for the past few days it is stuck open with some digital noise and there is NO talkgroups activity coming across it (which is good because no conversations are happening on it now)...but it sounds like a weak control channel now, certainly not the Cobb control channel...can anybody else drop a second opinion as to what is going on here with this troublesome channel???

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
not speaking officially, but it may be optimization testing for the two new sites being implemented in the Cobb simulcast zone. I know when we went live, the ST's spent quite a bit of time with tweaking and had to go site by site and needed to take a channel offline to do the "magic". LSM is a black art.

Just my guess based on the work being done.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
they are phase 2 from what I’ve heard from a guy who lives or lived in Cobb County and is very knowledgeable about it.

Sounds like a good system is coming together

Good luck on listening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
I know him and is friends with him but no it is not William on here.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Really? He’s told me a lot about you and what not good things though

N8IAA

Cobb runs a mult-zone 7.16 system. Not all talkgroups are phase 2. Most are DDM. We have around 4000 mutual aid IDs active. Many are in legacy radios. So your "source" is incorrect.

Erik, there has been an infestation of out of state 'spurts trying to influence those in the GA forum. Their presence keeps those who know what's what in the state from helping for fear of rebuttal.

Third party insinuations are hearsay and really don't carry a lot of weight. The sad thing, is that they permeate almost all of the state forums. This site is beginning a downward death spiral.

If your name isn't jonwienke, or UPMan, your word holds no truth. Indeed a sad state of affairs.

Short Rant.

Larry

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
Erik, there has been an infestation of out of state 'spurts trying to influence those in the GA forum. Their presence keeps those who know what's what in the state from helping for fear of rebuttal.

Larry, these are the same old, same old leopards who, try as hard as they may with sock puppet accounts and a bucket of screen names, they cannot hide their style of prose or their spots! Their words speak volumes about their character.

Third party insinuations are hearsay and really don't carry a lot of weight. The sad thing, is that they permeate almost all of the state forums. T

You know where I work and what I do. No need to brag about it or push it in anyone's face. In this case, it's just the same old individual who, despite being banned from multiple forums (including this one), can't let go.

Kinda like being dumped by a girl/boyfriend. Just can't let go. Stalkerish is it not?
This site is beginning a downward death spiral.
All forums that aren't tightly moderated wind up in this state. We have people on here claiming to be secret agents, speaking in riddles, to the sock puppets who sadly, have no other existence than to troll about.

It is what it is.

Good to hear from you Larry!

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
My name is not William and it is Dustin. I’m from Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.