new freq. in Stewart County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will51792

Premium Subscriber
Stewart County has changed to NXDN .. RadioReference has gotten an update. How can I find there new Freq.?? There old freq. was 156.157500 Ant help will be great.

N8IAA

Stewart County has changed to NXDN .. RadioReference has gotten an update. How can I find there new Freq.?? There old freq. was 156.157500 Ant help will be great.

You should realize that not one of their licenses show NXDN. They are all NFM. Do you have the new frequencies programmed into your scanner? There is only one DMR frequency in the county. Are you hearing this frequency in DMR mode?
Could it be you are overthinking this? Do you have a source for the county switching to NXDN?

Trying to help.

Larry

Last edited:

will51792

Premium Subscriber
Larry I am going on "hear say".. i do know I'm not hearing anything on 156.157500 Freq. Thats their old freq... I will check some more. thanks

N8IAA

Larry I am going on "hear say".. i do know I'm not hearing anything on 156.157500 Freq. Thats their old freq... I will check some more. thanks

Put the ones that Budrousa gave you in the database thread. You might find out which ones work. Things are constantly changing in the scanning world. Hearsay should be taken with a grain of salt, and maybe some pepper:lol:

Have you heard anything on the FD dispatch that is listed as DMR? Enter it with no CC or TS ( use ANY for both). You should be able to monitor it better that way. Don't know how that was entered with just a CC and TGID.

Larry

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I am the one that posted the new DMR freq for Fire and EMS. I was listen to it this weekend. Also this weekend I was still hearing SO on 156.1575 with a tone of 271.
As a side note the license (WQEW585) for the SO freq. expired in 2016 put there still using it.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
As of 3:30pm EST I am hearing Stewart Co Sheriff on 151.6775, which I post as Fire and EMS with TG 1010, with Talk Group 3010. Going to have to keep listen but looks like the
County Fire & EMS and County Sheriff are going to use the same freq. but diff Talk Groups. This is a DMR system.

Last edited:

RRR

Premium Subscriber
As of 3:30pm EST I am hearing Stewart Co Sheriff on 151.6775, which I post as Fire and EMS with TG 1010, with Talk Group 3010. Going to have to keep listen but looks like the
County Fire & EMS and County Sheriff are going to use the same freq. but diff Talk Groups. This is a DMR system.

They are on different timeslots, so they can talk at the same time without "bonk'ing" each other.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Sorry about not getting back sooner will51792 but had computer problems. Yes looks like Fire is using slot 1 and Sheriff is on slot 2. I have heard tg 197362 as Lumpkin Med units. Also have heard them dispatching Lumpkin PD units on tg 3010. UID 150 is fire Dispatcher and UID 350 is Sheriff Dispatcher. Now this I am not to sure about but I think TG 17090 slot 2 is Lumpkin city Fire.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Stewart So is having problems after switching over to the DRM system. The dispatcher will cut off in mid broadcast and units can not hear them. There doing testing and dispatch is telling units to meet Motorola so they can check there radios.

will51792

Premium Subscriber
Stewart County

I heard the EMS and the Sheriff on this morning. But haven't heard anything else. It was only a couple contacts with each other. Keep me posted. Thanks.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I am glad to hear you got it working. A side note looks like there dispatching for Richland city too. UID numbers 4XXXX are Richland units and UID numbers 6XXXX are Lumpkin units. UID numbers 1XXXX are Med units.

will51792

Premium Subscriber
stewart county

Hey.. Yes the County dispatch for Richland too . I have heard them on the Freq. you sent me.. Keep in touch. and Thanks again for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.