Just call me General Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstangblb

After studying for a month I missed 3 questions and passed the General exam this morning. I blew the Extra exam because I didn't study for it, but now I am ready to hit the airwaves (if this storm will get out of here!).

------------

Barry

Jeremiah 29:11-13 / John 3:16

mrstangblb

Sounds great! I hope to be an Extra by Thanksgiving. I'm just glad to have HF time now.

------------

Barry

Jeremiah 29:11-13 / John 3:16

KD2DLL

Feed Provider
Yeah I bet. When I upgrade I most likely will not be using my privileges anytime soon because I do not have the money to afford an HF radio, being that I'm just starting college.

mrstangblb

Yeah I bet. When I upgrade I most likely will not be using my privileges anytime soon because I do not have the money to afford an HF radio, being that I'm just starting college.

Hang in there, though - it won't be long, I'm sure, before you can be up and going on an HF rig of some kind!

AgentCOPP1

Congratulations! I upgraded my license about a month ago to General, and so far I've really been enjoying HF. I bought an old Kenwood TS-430S and had a vertical antenna given (yes given) to me my one of my ham radio neighbors. I hope to hear you on the air soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.