Amateur Licens

Status
Not open for further replies.

vittoriomanuely

Premium Subscriber
Hy God Bless all the Radio Reference Team technichian,General classAdvance class,and my future goal Extra class.im a Electronic technitian sience 1986 with more than 9 year of Experience in schematic reading and analice them and Electronic Assembler as well relay tester and more my inspiration in this scince I was a kid playing with does first model of cw with a dipole and jagy Ant.Want to say high to my new inspiration Bill Cheek And Gordon west....where I can find informationi want the novice class and then continue to technician class and so.....But I want to satart from the Buttom need the Books place of Exams or a phone number, God Bless you all And God Bless America my friends I'm always in my (QTH).

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I believe that U.S. Federal Communications Commission rules apply in Puerto Rico. If that's true, then the first thing to understand is that there are only three classes of amateur radio license in the U.S.: Technician, General, and Extra. For each level of license, there is a separate written test covering various levels of the amateur radio rules, safety, electronics, radio theory, antennas, and operating practices. Both the ARRL and Gordon West have license study guides, though I don't know if they are available in Spanish or not.

It might be more comfortable for you to find a local amateur radio club that can guide you through the licensing process in Puerto Rico. You can find local clubs by checking the club listings on the ARRL web site. Once there, select Puerto Rico in the ARRL Section in the search filters.

n4yek

the first thing to understand is that there are only three classes of amateur radio license in the U.S.: Technician, General, and Extra.

Correction....There are currently only 3 license class being issued.

There are 6 classes of license: novice, technician, technician plus, general, advance, and extra that are still valid license classes

N2AL

I have a few sites listed at www.n4awl.com/links where you can find some great study tools, and information. One particular study resource I used to my Technician, General, and Extra Class licenses was The Ham Whisperer. His YouTube videos were excellent, and really helped me retain crucial information.

Andrew | N4AWL
www.n4awl.com

Status
Not open for further replies.