Anyone going into Flint on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1hardyanimal

LOL, ok so after reading on-line I realize now that in the HAM world, we Techs are the “GED” equivalents as far as the ranks go…hahaha I will take it though, at least I am almost in now. I just have to wait for the Feds to give me my new govmt’ name and I will be CQ’ing, and trying to have a QSO, and rag chewing etc. Not too sure I necessarily care to much to upgrade, as my interest is in local Michigan events with storm and emergency events, hunting conditions in the state etc. Im kind of a simple man here.

Now to find a roof mount for my truck, a home base unit and an antenna for my chiminey, or make a dipole for my attic?
P.S. I will trade my metal fabrication/welding skills locally for these items. I will even take a mobile unit and use it as a base.

1hardyanimal

Thank you brother, I appreciate also all of the guidance that you have given me so far. I wish more guys like you were up here in the mitten, I did an fcc search hoping maybe their was some local elmers that I knew, but dud not iniw were also hams but no one turned up in the 48429

Status
Not open for further replies.