upgraded too General, yea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geraldw3210

Hello everyone. Well i got my tech about a month ago, been studying for a few weeks and went for my general license test on monday and i passed, i think i just squeaked by but i did pass.

So i am now a proud new amateur with my general priveleges.

extra may be in my future , but i see many many days of study and practice testing coming my way

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone. Well i got my tech about a month ago, been studying for a few weeks and went for my general license test on monday and i passed, i think i just squeaked by but i did pass.

extra may be in my future , but i see many many days of study and practice testing coming my way

Congratulations! Best to continue with the studies now that you are in that mode. Then it over and done with.

Now that you "need" to buy some radios and stuff, how may I help with spending your money. :D

Go to Universal Radio web site who are located on the east side of Columbus, OH. Very good website catalog that's easier to navigate than most other online amateur radio sites. Easy to move between radio specification to see what the differences and advantages are. Prices are not the bests as they are a single storefront operation. Shipping a little slow at times as they don't have the typical staffing of a larger operation.

Good hunting...

73, KE5MC Mike

N2AL

Congratulations!!! I remember when I passed my General license, which hasn't been too terribly long ago!

I studied for a few weeks then passed the Amateur Extra. I highly recommend taking the Extra exam.

cmdrwill

Congratulations General geraldw3210.

Now the real learning begins, OJT and OJL (On the Job learning)

Status
Not open for further replies.