Troubling bar with symbols above licensees on frn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right forum if not moderators please move to the correct forum.

Was getting the electronic approval for my newly acquired tech license to have a copy on my tablet. Seeing as I found it on Friday gotta wait till Monday to call fcc. Maybe one of y'all have an idea as to what it is. The defination of the first one is not clear in my opinion but if I understand it correctly, they are mistakes. As I just got my (ha) April 12 2018 and my gmrs was granted back in Feb of 2018. I've never held any other license. Does anyone know what this stuff is and should I be worried. I will be calling the fcc tomorrow morning and will advise what they say cause their definitions don't really give me ( a noob) much to go on. Thanks for any info in advance

Edit how in the heck do I get a pic to post without y'all having to down load it

View attachment 00242784752018315759393E.pdf

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I don't see anything out of the ordinary. What is your question?

I don't see anything out of the ordinary. What is your question?
The bar above the licenses says license 1-2 of 2 says the call sign or a component of this call sign is in termination status for failure to meet buildout requirements. This is not something to be worried about? Especially when both license's are well under the the given time frame included in the definition in the uls definition. Also I'm intrigued cause it has lease on the bar. I haven't signed any lease that I know of. Also this bar showed up Friday the 13 of April and wasn't there when my license was granted a day earlier on the 12. Included a full picture of screen if it takes this time
9e5b7fb1539b3adea6dfecea5d4f16eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Edit I know the question comes off a little snarky I'm sorry about that. After I posted I reread it and realized that. Again sorry

Last edited:

diver

Those are generated on every search return page as a "key" and do not apply to your licenses. If there were a "termination" or "lease" on either of your licenses, those symbols would appear on the line next to the license that was classified with a "termination" pending or that was "leased", which neither of your licenses are.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Those are generated on every search return page as a "key" and do not apply to your licenses. If there were a "termination" or "lease" on either of your licenses, those symbols would appear on the line next to the license that was classified with a "termination" pending or that was "leased", which neither of your licenses are.

Hope that helps answer your question.
Ok so it's nothing to worry about then. Does anyone else see this when they log in to their frn account to manage their license/s. It kinda worried me for a few cause it wasn't there one day and the next this was there. We all know how the government works. Lol thank you for that information

No, nothing to worry about. Here's a screen shot of mine.
Well that's good to know. I was like I haven't applied to build anything cause the only spot I could is in sugar sand. Lol thank you for the info. That makes me relax. Now onto getting on air gotta figure it how I'm gonna set up my kenwood dual band on my frieghtliner cascadia

Status
Not open for further replies.