RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > GMRS / FRS

GMRS / FRS - Discussions related to GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) and FRS (Family Radio Service) communications

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2018, 12:16 AM

Lightbulb

I was going by post #18 where you mention 675 is on Santiago but it doesn't appear to be from my listening. I'll monitor 725 also to see where it might be coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhandd View Post
YOU are looking at the WRONG FREQ! 462.725 100.0 is NOT on Santiago.
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2018, 1:38 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I believe 725 is on Oat Lukins or North of? But NOT on Saddle peak as Kevin's is miss directing.

If your board try to figure out ware the paging data on 467.600 and 467.625 Is coming from I suspect some is Lukins but a few other sites Many will be out looking for it all.
Old 09-28-2018, 1:45 AM

Does the Bondy child still have equipment at the post office on Mt Wilson? How do you get stuff in there anyway, bribe the postmaster?

Quote:
I believe 725 is on Oat Lukins or North of? But NOT on Saddle peak as Kevin's is miss directing.

If your board try to figure out ware the paging data on 467.600 and 467.625 Is coming from I suspect some is Lukins but a few other sites Many will be out looking for it all.
Old 09-28-2018, 2:17 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Bondy NEVER HAD ANYTHING AT THAT ATC SIGHT! THATS A FACT!
Old 09-28-2018, 3:51 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I wonder if that guy that lives in his car at the airport and has no life with out Kevin's B's in his ear wants cheese with all that whining he dose! That voice is enough to drive you too drink. He believes Kevin and he is doing nothing wrong? Guess these dumb asses don't realize you talk to Kevin on any radio freq and eventually you LOOSE your license to talkon (ANY) channel you are guilty of talking to a bootlegger that has no license! People should talk on the machine but jus not at all to KEVIN! This would make KEVIN IMPLODE! Boys talk to each other just pretend Kevin don't exist! Then sit back and watch the meld down.
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2018, 10:18 PM

It appears in the recent past I may have had a face to face conversation with Bondy, talking about Bondy and his problems and not realizing I was talking to Bondy. That is weird.
Old 09-29-2018, 12:41 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Kevin is Bi polar and will talk in a conversation about himself as a third party. Just like he will say over the air he is the sole jammer to the GMRS problems in LA and ten minutes later he will say its not him. He needs to get back on his meds or the County mental health needs to catch him and put his little Jewish ***
in the ward to protect the public. Before people seek him out and hurt him?
Old 10-20-2018, 1:36 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I just got my GMRS licence. All I can hear is digital signals coming in nearly nonstop on 462.725, occasionally I will hear someone's voice. Any idea what is going on here? It sounds like a maybe pager data, but it is every one or two seconds... Is someone jamming the repeater?

Quote:
Anyone in the LA area that can hear this toilet have any (REAL) idea what mountain its on? Kevin says Saddle but depending on what personality Kevin is using at the time since he has been off his meds he pretty much is a pathological liar! Nothing out of his mouth is true its all blame someone else and miss direction. while he hides at mommy and daddy's house behind the HOA gate. Because he isn't man enough to move out. He is also the SOLE source to the pager data jamming on the 462.600 machine and the 462.625 machines that are well established in LA. The only way Kevin could get people to use his unlicensed machine was to jam everyone else's machines how lame is that to get attention. Guess mommy and daddy
didn't love their anchor baby? or if you hear the pager data on 467.600 and 467.625 and its strong send me a location.
Old 10-20-2018, 8:30 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Just listened to 725 again and can hear chatter. Does anyone have info on this repeater? I've been trying to make contact via GMRS for a few days but have not had any luck...
Old 10-21-2018, 3:07 PM

Lots of random pager rebroadcasts on 725 and someone (dear Kevin?) has been jamming 600 continuously with a weak carrier from a signal generator keeping a repeater keyed up. Time for some official complaints to the FCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuelzer View Post
Just listened to 725 again and can hear chatter. Does anyone have info on this repeater? I've been trying to make contact via GMRS for a few days but have not had any luck...
Old 10-21-2018, 5:17 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default FCC Direct contact information

'Laura Smith' <Laura.Smith@fcc.gov>; 'Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov'; 'Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov'; 'Lark Hadley' <Lark.Hadley@fcc.gov>; 'ConsumerComplaints@fcc.gov'; 'Maria.Higashi@fcc.gov'FCCOPCenter@fcc.gov'; 'hotline@fcc.gov'
ask them for the status? Or submit your own complaint!
Old 10-21-2018, 5:25 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Yes, I'm that guy....

"I'll sues you"

Kevin as a troll?

Administrator: Firepics-THE Place for fire photographers
Old 10-21-2018, 6:53 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
'Laura Smith' <Laura.Smith@fcc.gov>; 'Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov'; 'Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov'; 'Lark Hadley' <Lark.Hadley@fcc.gov>; 'ConsumerComplaints@fcc.gov'; 'Maria.Higashi@fcc.gov'FCCOPCenter@fcc.gov'; 'hotline@fcc.gov'
ask them for the status? Or submit your own complaint!
I sent a complaint with details yesterday.
Old 10-22-2018, 5:19 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Lots of official complaints have been made, including by a repeater owner who guaranteed that due to his "big connections" within the FCC, there would be enforcement within a matter of days.

Yet, almost a year later, it continues.