psredit support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docrec97132

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know where or how to get to the support on the PSRedit site? I find no where to talk to anyone. Is the fact that I only signed in for the trial to see if it worked? I am trying to find out how to work with their software. I have a GRE 500 and everytime I make an attempt to upload to the scanner (using the upload to the radio tab) it deletes all of my scanner info completly and locks it up! I managed to get it re-loaded again with GRE help. But after 3 tries of lockups I need help!!
There has to be a step by step source for use of their software to help a novice like myself walk through the process??? Somewhere there is a link to a very easy to follow process?
I have the GRE 500 scanner--PSRedit software trial (willing to buy if it works) and radio reference account all ready to run. Amy help out there? Thanks

mikey60

As mentioned above, support@psredit.com is the best way to get ahold of me. You can also join the PSREdit500 Yahoo group and get answers from other people that use the software.

Now, one thing to keep in mind, GRE scanners work in complete configurations when it comes to the PC/IF clone protocol. That means that any time you upload a configuration to the scanner, it will overwrite the data that's in the scanner with the new information. That's why I always suggest that if you want to make a change to what's in the scanner, that you download the current contents from the scanner first, make your changes, and then upload the new data back into the scanner.

Mike
PSREdit500 Author

Status
Not open for further replies.