No idea what I'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

momo3145

Hi there so I used a uniden scanner for many years until it broke and I just got a PSR-310. I love everything about it HOWEVER when it comes to programming a trunked system I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. I have read the manual and have read multiple forums online I even tried searching videos on youtube. This is the system I would like to program (Montclair Township Trunking System, Montclair, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies) I don't have programing software so i have to do it all by hand. Please any help would be much appreciated.

Also how do you delete items? I have tried making talk groups but have failed and I don't know how to delete them. THANKS!

N8IAA

Win500 programming software at: www.starrsoft.com thirty day free trial. USB programming cable. Premium membership on RR. It can't get any easier. Import trunked and conventional frequencies into the software. Upload them to the scanner. Less hair loss:D It actually allows you to see how the scanner memory is set up. It will even import the custom frequency table for you.
HTH,
Larry

Highpockets

Hi there so I used a uniden scanner for many years until it broke and I just got a PSR-310. I love everything about it HOWEVER when it comes to programming a trunked system I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. I have read the manual and have read multiple forums online I even tried searching videos on youtube. This is the system I would like to program (Montclair Township Trunking System, Montclair, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies) I don't have programing software so i have to do it all by hand. Please any help would be much appreciated.

Also how do you delete items? I have tried making talk groups but have failed and I don't know how to delete them. THANKS!

Looks like most of the PD/Fire/EMS are digital, your not going to pick up to much with that scanner on that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.