PSR-800 Arrived; & Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadShackFan

Ordered my PSR-800 from Antenna Farm ($409.00) last week - arrived today. Before making the decision to make this purchase I read just about every single thread and posting regarding this radio. Because of what all of you posted here, I had this thing updated and scanning in less than 30 minutes without a single glitch.

As expected, this is a GREAT radio.

My thanks to all of you who took the time to post here.

SquierStrat

Glad your happy! Mine will arrive on wednesday. I also got mine in the nick of time, right before everyone raised their price!

ther0ck

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Ordered my PSR-800 from Antenna Farm ($409.00) last week - arrived today. Before making the decision to make this purchase I read just about every single thread and posting regarding this radio. Because of what all of you posted here, I had this thing updated and scanning in less than 30 minutes without a single glitch.

As expected, this is a GREAT radio.

My thanks to all of you who took the time to post here.

How did you get it from Antenna Farm, they don't have the 800 listed.

govermentcheese

Premium Subscriber
Got mine in one day from hro ham radio outlet. $424.Ordered wenesday at 11:30 am it was delevired next day 23 hours wow. no shipping and handling Its awesome.. Good luck..

morrisr3nd

Just kind of taking it all in
Premium Subscriber
Got mine from a guy on Craigslist for $175. Works like a charm. Not always a bad thing to buy used. I bought All of my scanners used. Had to tinker with a couple. No big deal.

morrisr3nd

Just kind of taking it all in
Premium Subscriber
Not really

lol, or somebody needed a quick fix (drugs). It may have been a gift though that he had $0 invested in, so it meant very little to him.. or shoot, it could have been stolen

The guy that I bought it from had gotten it for his son so he could listen to the railroad system. Unfortunately his son died last year and he was getting rid of everything. It was a blessing to me for sure. But I am heartbroken for the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.