PSR800 help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsberg1664

Newbie here. My scanner is scanning the frequencies that I imported from the RR database using ez scan software. How can I tell if a particular frequency is being scanned, 484.9500 for example? If it is not being scanned, how can I program it to be scanned?
Thanks

danw5211

Premium Subscriber
Go to your Conventional Frequencies tab. In the upper right side bar is a "New" button. Click the button. You now have a blue highlighted line in which you can enter a new frequency. Be sure that you check the "scanlist" field and place it in the right scanlist. Hit "Enter" when you are finished.

mcsewnab

Premium Subscriber
On the general settings tab change the Display Mode from Simple to Advanced. You may also need to play around with the advanced display options on the Advanced Features tab.

IowaGuy1603

If you imported the frequency and did not disable it--------------it is scanning

In the Conventional Frequencies tab you should see the frequency you are looking for.............(if not follow the directions in post #2)

If it is there see if the L/O or the Skip box is checked for that frequency..........if it is not, you are scanning it

Status
Not open for further replies.