psr800 ? trunked sytems

Status
Not open for further replies.

govermentcheese

Premium Subscriber
Hello to all. On the ez software program when you click the trunked radio systems you have the site systems clicked and then you go to the talkgroups details you see the details . When I click the radio id details I never see anything under that. Am i supposed to see somthing..Any advice greatly aperciated.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Radio IDs - you have to program those yourself...

IowaGuy1603

Hello to all. On the ez software program when you click the trunked radio systems you have the site systems clicked and then you go to the talkgroups details you see the details . When I click the radio id details I never see anything under that. Am i supposed to see somthing..Any advice greatly aperciated.

Nor do I, however when the radio is scanning I see the radio ID numbers

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
PSR 800 radio id

The radio id is part of the transmission. If the scanner stops on a frequency in the middle of a transmission, you may not see the id because it has already been sent from the radio. It is one way to keep track of what unit or officer dispatch is talking to without using any other form of id.

jackj

You can build a look-up table for the radio IDs. Click the new button and enter the Radio ID and Alpha Tag info. Then the radio will display the Alpha Tag on the bottom line of the display. As for getting the info to enter, well that's your job. The Alpha Tag is going to be of limited value for most systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.