GRe store is back online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Not to say they didn't make a good product, but I think we have seen the better days of GRE. I feel sorry for the employees and their families. Related post's to the situations of this company overseas is just the beginning of trade relations between domestic and foreign trade, with the world economics as it is, don't be surprised how many other foreign subsidaries fail, they might not be giant corporations but smaller ones are gullable to this with the present economic situation, and any excuse to close, shutdown, breach contract would cost the "mother company" more than what it is worth to take any type of legal action, in the long run you might say "we just got screwed". Furthmore, many overseas countries could care less about the USA and smaller business's doing business with them with the depreciation of the American dollar, so much for American companies outsourcing to foreign coutries for cheap labor and products, they only got what they deserve, but we paid the price

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
GRE Store

If you click the scanner link button, the scanner page shows a 2012 copyright. Not quite up to date, but maybe a good sign.

SCPD

QRT
The 2012 copyright was published prior to 10/23/12 when they released to the public of their current situation.

radioman316

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The 2012 copyright was published prior to 10/23/12 when they released to the public of their current situation.

you are correct and might I add that the GRE store is running out of scanners. they are now 100% out of PSR-800's

It's not looking good no matter how optimistic we are.

SCPD

QRT
Like I said, I feel for those who have lost employment due to this situation. Like yourself and others I was hoping for some announcement that this situation has been resolved for the better.

radioman316

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Like I said, I feel for those who have lost employment due to this situation. Like yourself and others I was hoping for some announcement that this situation has been resolved for the better.

Agreed.

RadioDaze

Not to say they didn't make a good product, but I think we have seen the better days of GRE. I feel sorry for the employees and their families. Related post's to the situations of this company overseas is just the beginning of trade relations between domestic and foreign trade, with the world economics as it is, don't be surprised how many other foreign subsidaries fail, they might not be giant corporations but smaller ones are gullable to this with the present economic situation, and any excuse to close, shutdown, breach contract would cost the "mother company" more than what it is worth to take any type of legal action, in the long run you might say "we just got screwed". Furthmore, many overseas countries could care less about the USA and smaller business's doing business with them with the depreciation of the American dollar, so much for American companies outsourcing to foreign coutries for cheap labor and products, they only got what they deserve, but we paid the price

Can't argue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.