PSR 800 DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
I have a question.I'm trying to get my PSR 800 updated to the WS 1088 so I can monitor DMR.I have read in the threads it can be done,but when I try it comes up ERROR on my PSR.I tried to do the firmware,just says ERROR.And when I to do the CPU or DSP upgrade,says scanner not detected.Any suggestions to what I may be doing wrong.Thanks

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I have a question.I'm trying to get my PSR 800 updated to the WS 1088 so I can monitor DMR.I have read in the threads it can be done,but when I try it comes up ERROR on my PSR.I tried to do the firmware,just says ERROR.And when I to do the CPU or DSP upgrade,says scanner not detected.Any suggestions to what I may be doing wrong.Thanks

What operating system?

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

It sounds like the SD card has problems. Try reseating the SD card in the scanner.

73 Eric

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

You need to use the PC ez-Scan App to initialize the new cards. I would use a SD card reader.

73 Eric

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again Eric.I will try it again.I wrote down the GREFWTOOL procedure.I'm not the best with alot of computer stuff,but will give it another shot.

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
Hi Eric.Have another question about this mod.Do I have to download the GREFWTOOL to my computer,or can I just go to the SW 1088 program and do the update? I'm good at using the software for programming scanners,but not the best with certain types of downloads.If not,guess I'm buying a new scanner.LOL.Thanks any and all help.

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
Another question.I did the whistler mod .I tried to do the DSP update,my computer says the scanner not connected.When I go into ezscan,do I go into the psr ezscan or the ws1080 ezscan.Also to do my sd card update for my programs,do I still use the psr or ws1080.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.