PRS 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
I have a PSR 400.When I turn the unit on,sometimes it won't go into trunking mode.I have reprogrammed the radio many times.Power supply good and antennas are good.I have tried different styles of antennas.And have also parked very close to the local control channel tower.All other radios are working fine.Was wondering if anyone has run into the same problem?I opened the scanner,antenna connection is good and solid.

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
I'm monitoring Bell Fleetnet for EMS and MTO Zone one.I have sat in the GO station parking lot near the Whitby tower.Every so often the scanner doesn't to work or pick up on the control tower.I have the correct control channel and tower frequencies,base/spacing/offset.Scanner wasn't working for the past week,now it's working again.think I'm going to sent it in and have it looked over.

bigcam406

I wouldn't worry about it. I have experienced the same issue from time to time. Alot of times i find the Whitby tower is shutdown and they are broadcasting off of the Toronto tower when maintenance is being done. Make sure you have the Toronto control channels programmed in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.