PSR-800: DMR Motorola Connect Plus (TRBO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottm467

Can someone tell me what to do to P/U a DMR Motorola Connect Plus (TRBO) system unto my PSR-800. Would gladly pay for update send PM.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Interested in hearing CareFlite on Megahertz Technology DMR. Can you program that system in?

Not on a factory psr-800...it doesn't receive DMR. You will have to FIRST convert your psr-800 to a ws1080 with the unofficial firmware using the instructions I pm'd you the link to.

Scottm467

To WS 1080

I will pay you to convert my PSR-800 to WS 1080 for $60 as requested. After its converted to WS-1080 how much would you charge to program that system in?. Sorry for confusing you.. The Megahertz Technology system is in RR under "Texas-Medivac-Dallas/Ft Worth-CareFlite.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I can convert your scanners s far as programming a trunked system I am just learning that as I have very little in my area. I can attempt to do but there are people in the group with more experience.

You will need to let me know what operating system your using (win 7 is the easiest, windows 10 is moe involved and can be a pain to get working with these scanners)

You need to download teamviewer ans install it as personal use before we can proceed. https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/

Then PM with a time your available as you will have to work the usb cable and menu button on the scanner from your end.

Scottm467

Myself

I thought I might try myself first. I'm a retired Cop (32 Years) and it might make me more computer savy. I have already DL GREFWtool, PSR driver, WS 1080 EZ, Com is 3. Could you send me firm wear WS1080 ver 4.5. I use windows 7.

Thought I might try to do it Sat AM. Thanks for yr help,

Scott

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.