PSR-500 Reband

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD7JVRinAZ

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure this has been discussed before, and perhaps I've over looked the answer, but can my PSR-500 be re-banded & if so how is it done?

737mech

Premium Subscriber
PSR-500

I'm sure this has been discussed before, and perhaps I've over looked the answer, but can my PSR-500 be re-banded & if so how is it done?

No extra effort needed, just program the systems in from the RRDB. The 500 will behave just fine. If using win500 go to page two extended settings and put a check mark in the box for "Enable Flex Step". Just in case your new rebanded system uses them.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Win500 & psr-500

If you want to monitor a trunked system which is MOT II, create the TSYS object, select MOT 800/900 as the Type; click on "Trunking Tables" and on the right where it says "Standard" band plans, select 800 MHz "Rebanded".

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
If the system is not P25 (it would help to know which one you are working with), and the warning has been posted on the database entry, then during the import, the web service should set up the trunking tables for you, assuming it is a MOT type.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.