GRE Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
I ordered a 800mhz antenna off of the GRE website this past Sunday night. When I opened the package that I got in the mail today they had shipped a USB programming cable. I called them and the guy said he is going to ship out an antenna tomorrow. If that is the case I have no problems at all with them. I will keep everyone posted on how things work out.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
They said they are going to send a return label and everything. Which is perfectly fine with me. That was going to be my biggest thing, not having to pay to return it. The antenna isn't something I have to have right now so I can wait a few more days.

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
Got the antenna in today. As said they sent a return label to send it back. Couldn't get much better on customer service :)

DiGiTaLD

+1

I've ordered several items direct from GRE. They're always arrived promptly and in good shape.

XTS3000

I got a feeling that GRE support will be excellent - especially once they release their new scanners. GRE is up to stiff competition with Uniden. Customer support can make or break a company/product.

BuiltonAsus

It's nice to see GRE stepping up and paying for shipping. Many companies have outright refused to pay for shipping, including some of my favorites; www.newegg.com is one of them sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.