psr prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_M

Around $500 for digital models, and for the PSR-300 and PSR-400 (non-digitals)
probably in the range of $225-$240.

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Perhaps this would thread would be a good place to post and compare street prices from various spots.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

fao110

thanks for the info.
i have been buying pro 2021s on ebay for around 45-50 dollars each.
the pro 2006s are going for around 140.00 and up for the stock radios.
i picked up a couple of pro 2055s for 50.00 and 72.00 each.
the bc 560s are just way too much for me. almost the price of of new radios.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
John_M said:
Around $500 for digital models, and for the PSR-300 and PSR-400 (non-digitals)
probably in the range of $225-$240.

I see Scanners Unlimited has the PSR-400 analog mobile/base at $200.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Yea, Scanners Unlimited says the same thing for the PSR-500, 10/20 at $500.

rgchristy

Premium Subscriber
DaveIN said:

Russ, Cleta, Dustin and Doc from R&R are the nicest and most knowledgable people I've ever dealt with regarding electronics/scanners. My wife drove me down to meet them and pre-order a PSR-500 and even my wife and kids had a great time there. Just a real friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere.

I'm #1 on their pre-order list for the PSR-500. I don't think that you can beat their $25 credit on a pre-order before 10/1 (see website for details).

No I'm not related or involved with them in any way. I was recommended to them by a few friends on this board and just really enjoyed doing business with them and will continue to do so.

Hope this helps,

Rich

DELCOLHFC

rgchristy said:
Russ, Cleta, Dustin and Doc from R&R are the nicest and most knowledgable people I've ever dealt with regarding electronics/scanners. My wife drove me down to meet them and pre-order a PSR-500 and even my wife and kids had a great time there. Just a real friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere.

I'm #1 on their pre-order list for the PSR-500. I don't think that you can beat their $25 credit on a pre-order before 10/1 (see website for details).

No I'm not related or involved with them in any way. I was recommended to them by a few friends on this board and just really enjoyed doing business with them and will continue to do so.

Hope this helps,

Rich

Thanks for the heads-up Rich, I didn't know that they were going to be selling the GRE's. I may have make myself #2 on the pre-order list! And I couldn't agree more with your comments about the good folks at R&R.

Tom

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
DaveIN said:
Grove says 10/10, I guess they didn't get the memo:lol:
What memo? Received this note from Grove on my order placed a couple months ago. 'we expect them in around the middle of October'. Cost + shipping Grand Total $516.90.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
A friend emailed me today and said he has been told they now will not be shipped till Oct 20 instead of Oct 10th....???

Status
Not open for further replies.