alittle help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello im trying to find out how to turn wildcard off. for the 500. i want to monitor just the tgid that i have entered. seems like this is like the 996 with id search. but icannot find where to turn this wikldcard off. thanks for any help

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Remove Wildcard

You have to remove it from the scan list. Did you put the wildcard in a seperate scan list? If so turn that list off. If not funcc Lockout should turn it off next time it comes up or just a lockout to make it temporary.

frank125 said:
hello im trying to find out how to turn wildcard off. for the 500. i want to monitor just the tgid that i have entered. seems like this is like the 996 with id search. but icannot find where to turn this wikldcard off. thanks for any help

kikito

Premium Subscriber
frank125 said:

When using the Wildcard, you can temp lock it out by pressing the L/OUT key. If you want to permanently disable it, press FUNC + L/OUT. If you only want to lockout TGs that appear while using the Wildcard, you need to lock them out with the F1 button which would show "TGL/O" when a TG is active. If you don't ever want to use Wildcard again, you can do what the previous poster suggested or even delete it altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.