2nd Shipment of PSR-500's Received at Scanners Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Just wanted to let readers know that we received our second shipment of the GRE
PSR-500 scanners today, Tuesday. Although these were pre-sold, we will be getting another shipment tomorrow, Wednesday, which is not entirely pre-sold, and so there will be some available for immediate shipment.

Glenn Cohen, Scanners Unlimited

LEH

Premium Subscriber
If you have never dealt with Glenn and Scanner Unlimited, here is an excellant source for your scanner needs.

I've dealt with Glenn almost since his opening day and I have never been disappointed in his service.

oilgod2001

I too would like to thank Glen for his excellent service. I am a first time Canadian Customer who is in the process of purchasing from Glen. HE even phoned today to let me know the second batch was in and that he would be shipping to me shortly. He also told me that he would be contacting me again with a tracking number. The lines of communication just don't get any better than this. Thanks Glen!!! You can count on future business from this guy.

walter900

hey Glenn, did to happen to check the firmware on one of them to see if had changed?

Firmware Version of 2nd Shipment

Hi,

I was so busy shipping out the PSR-500's I received yesterday, that, you are correct in guessing that I did not check that out. I will do so today, and post it later.

Glenn Cohen, Scanners Unlimited

walter900

Found it in scanjunkie's post.... The first major official firmware updated units will be shipped out for delivery on 11/13/2007. No need to bother looking now glenn. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.