Trunking Control Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

araishbrook

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to program my Uniden BCD396T scanner with updated frequencies but am having issues understanding which Control Frequencies to input for each agency. I'm using the BCD396T Uniden Advanced Scanner Director software from Bearcat to program them.

I want to listen to the following agencies:

Burbank
Beverly Hills
Cluver City
Gelndale
Montebello
Pomona
San Fernando
San Marino
Verdugo (I don't believe this will work on this scanner anyway but still looking for the control freqs)
Burbank Airport.

I've created individual banks for each of the above and input the talk group IDs and names, this much I understand but which control frequencies do I use from the list below for each agency?

Glendale
Oat Mountain
Montebello
Burbank
Pomona
Beverly Hills
Culver City
Hauser Peak

I've input the control frequenices from the Glendale tower for Glendale, Culver City tower for Culver City etc but I'm not picking anything up, is there something basic that I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I have the Uniden BCD 396XT and the 996XT raidos and I use the ARC XT software to program both of my scanners. The best way to program your radio's is to pay for the bi-yearly service to radio reference and import the data from the website to your scanner. The ICIS system is way too difficult to program on your own. Import and you are off to the races.

Dano32

I have the Uniden BCD 396XT and the 996XT raidos and I use the ARC XT software to program both of my scanners. The best way to program your radio's is to pay for the bi-yearly service to radio reference and import the data from the website to your scanner. The ICIS system is way too difficult to program on your own. Import and you are off to the races.

Both of those are digital scanners. Is the ICIS system digital? In other words can I get it on my BC346XT?

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
The majority of the ICIS is digital. All of Culver city is analog for right now. Any talkgroup id's that have a 4 digit code is analog and digital has 5 digit codes

Status
Not open for further replies.