Question to Anyone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I currently have 2 scanners. I have a Uniden BCD396 and 996XT digital scanners. Is there any software out there that can decode the control channels on a Motorola Trunking System like Orange County????

I am looking for something that is easy to setup and to program it and get it working. Any suggestions would be great.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
I use both Unitrunker and Trunk88. They both do the same basic thing, but they each have their little differences. They are both fairly easy to set up. Let me know and I can help walk you through the setup and send you the files with the TG names and some of the radio id's already filled in, as well a few other particulars (for OC mainly).

Let me know (feel free to contact me offlist).

Mark

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks and after a couple of days I was able to figure out on how to install the latest Unitrunker software version 1,0,0,19.

The only problem now is that I have been logging all of the ID's for each unit and then when I close the program out then they all go away and they dont save

So I logged some of them again and then I tried to export it and then re-import them and still no luck. Any suggestions out there.

The unitrunker software works nice with the bcd 396 and 996 xt. Its just trying to save all of this information that I enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.