Riverside County Sheriff feed offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdinaa

Can anyone tell me why Riverside County Sheriff (West County) : Moreno Valley, Rubidoux, Mira Loma, Pedley, Eastvale and Norco has been offline for so long? It has been off line for about 4 days now?

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Its anyone guess, feeds are uploaded free of cost to the feed provider, the only cost to them is the power and bandwidth that they pay for on there end, and that would be of little to no cost at all, I myself have a feed up and running 24/7 it uses around less then 3 gigs every 30 days my computer I never turn off, in the old days they said it was hard on the computer you had to park the hard drive so I never turn them off all 5 of them, I put them in the sleep mode, the one with the audio feed i never turn off, my ELT. bill is around $100 bucks every two months so I think I can suck it up and live with that. a feed could go down for anything. so I would send a report state feed not working, it will go to the feed provider and you will find out .

sdinaa

It looks like the feed is no longer online....they took the Riverside Sheriff off altogether. How do you contact the feed or whatever? Thanks for the replies.

Lt51506

I miss the feed too, especially Riverside City. I've offered to help if needed it, but haven't heard a word from him. Not sure what all it takes to host a feed, but I can imagine it is a pain in the a@@ at times. Give Brandon some time, there may be some serious technical issues involved here.

My 2 cents :)
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.