HB Burlington Coat Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckcellphone

Premium Subscriber
i put the frequency 467.925 into my icom f4011 to monitor Burlington coat factory. now when i searched the wiki i couldn't find the info for the Burlington where i live for the pl. i searched for other Burlington and found one that said it was a pl of 71.0. i couldn't pick up any signals even when i was right next to the building. when i went without the pl i heard both Burlington and some place that sounded like it was a restaurant. does anyone know if Burlington uses any pls or not. also is this frequency available for any business to use? because i saw no indication on the wiki or the fcc database about anyone being licensed to operate that freq in that area.

kma371

QRT
467.925 is a common freq for business's. They are required to get a license, but few do.

If something is incorrect or not in the DB, please submit a correction/addition.

ecps92

Many of the Large Corp stores license from the HQ Location and an FCC Search typically will not find the Freq by State.

Best to do a Name Search and/or Corp Name Search w/o the State

WQLA944 - BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY

467.925 is a common freq for business's. They are required to get a license, but few do.

If something is incorrect or not in the DB, please submit a correction/addition.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
Keep in mind PLs can vary between stores.
For instance I have noticed things like BestBuy, Border Books and such often have the same frequencies in store after store, but their PLs (or DPL) vary greatly.
As you noted with the restaurant its often not unusual to have other business on the same frequency also at the mall.

ecps92

The Larger Box stores typically have a common channel and PL/DPL Plan fleetwide.

Here are some East Coast Examples from Scan New England

Yup, routine to have 3+ different stores on the same frequency, since they try and license from HQ and don't know what is/was/has been used in the past at a location.

Keep in mind PLs can vary between stores.
For instance I have noticed things like BestBuy, Border Books and such often have the same frequencies in store after store, but their PLs (or DPL) vary greatly.
As you noted with the restaurant its often not unusual to have other business on the same frequency also at the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.