So cal chp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyGuard

I am driving down to Riverside this weekend and I was wondering if the LA area and Inland Empire CHP Divisions are on repeaters or do I need to have both the mobile and base frequencies entered into my scanner?

I have the Riverside County system and Riverside PD/FD entered is there any thing else of interest I might want to program into the scanner?

Thanks

spock00

I am driving down to Riverside this weekend and I was wondering if the LA area and Inland Empire CHP Divisions are on repeaters or do I need to have both the mobile and base frequencies entered into my scanner?

I have the Riverside County system and Riverside PD/FD entered is there any thing else of interest I might want to program into the scanner?

Thanks

most if not all the LA chp are now repeaters and the coverage is really good. check the RR database for the freqs. not sure about the inland empire chp. check the database. good luck

GrumpyGuard

Thank you for all of the replies. We drove in late Thursday. One thing I noticed is how polite the CHP Officers and Dispatchers are to each other. They were using terms such as yes ma'm and thank you. Very refreshing. Heard to good radio transmissions this morning, a failure to yield (CHP) and a pedestrian running between cars on the freeway (Riverside PD).

Status
Not open for further replies.