NVA Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

scalradio

I am listening to the D-Fire channel and they keep talking about NVA. I have look and can not find info on them Does someone know something about them?

scalradio

Ok am i missing something or is there not info on the in the datebase? I have look throw acouple of time and have not found something on them.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
I have heard MBA on D-Fire-2 and D-Fire-3 before. They may be dispatched on the SB 800 Mhz TRS system on System 5. Not sure, but I have heard their dispatcher acknowledging calls on the SBCo system, so they may or may not be using it. I know someone who has a friend who works there. I will investigate and get back to the group tomorrow.

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
I have heard MBA on D-Fire-2 and D-Fire-3 before. They may be dispatched on the SB 800 Mhz TRS system on System 5. Not sure, but I have heard their dispatcher acknowledging calls on the SBCo system, so they may or may not be using it. I know someone who has a friend who works there. I will investigate and get back to the group tomorrow.

They MAY be on the SBCo TRS...check system 4. They are based in Joshua Tree, between 29 Palms and Yucca Valley, out of range of System 5. They have a dispatch talkgroup on the TRS, but I don't know if they that or the freqs shown on their ULS listing. Those frequencies are all new since I worked there. I worked for them a million years ago (actually closer to 20, but it was before 800 mhz), and they only had a single VHF High band frequency (155.205).

Last edited:

disp10

Premium Subscriber
MBA operates on a talkgroup (4-MBA) that is used primarily on System 4. Occasionally you may hear them on a D-Fire channel or 4-EMS on an incident. Future plans are to move operations to UHF, which will probably involve the frequencies seen in the licensing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.