Channel Island Harbor Patrol (CIHP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iscanvnc2

Premium Subscriber
Haven't heard CIHP on simplex 155.145 PL 136.5 for over 2 years. This was their LG freq. Any idea where they went?
The county Main Jail was also on 155.145 PL 100.0 with a low power repeater. Gone too.
Any help appreciated.

kj6psg

I want to say I've heard 155.145 PL100 fairly recently (within the last week). I'll toss my receiver on there and see what tones pop up.

ChrisE_STB

CA Database Admin
Database Admin
On our most recent channel plan that is still listed as their current Freq and PL

iscanvnc2

Premium Subscriber
I realize that, which I asked if anyone could verify actually hearing them lately (last several months). If not perhaps they should be removed from the data base & where did they go? Cell? I'm in east Ventura & the base was always strong.

kj6psg

Latest Status

I can confirm that 155.145 PL136.5 in simplex, and 155.145 PL100.0 repeater output, are both still in active use with the expected signal strengths.

ChrisE_STB

CA Database Admin
Database Admin
I realize that, which I asked if anyone could verify actually hearing them lately (last several months). If not perhaps they should be removed from the data base & where did they go? Cell? I'm in east Ventura & the base was always strong.

I am saying on the latest Fire Department Channel Plan that is the current info. Bad data does't get authored into the Department channel plans. They dont use it much, and you probably miss what little traffic they say. Also, you are in Ventura, CIHP is in Oxnard a good 6 plus miles from you, will be difficult to hear their simplex comms that far away.

Last edited:

iscanvnc2

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the verification. I had 3 roof antennas. Re-roofing during room addition for handicap accessibility while I was away recovering from spinal surgery resulted in NO roof antenna. I'll be ordering one soon. Rubber duckies for now!

Re the FD Channel Plan, I emailed county FD over 2 weeks ago through their web site. No reply. How can I get one?

ChrisE_STB

CA Database Admin
Database Admin
Thanks for the verification. I had 3 roof antennas. Re-roofing during room addition for handicap accessibility while I was away recovering from spinal surgery resulted in NO roof antenna. I'll be ordering one soon. Rubber duckies for now!

Re the FD Channel Plan, I emailed county FD over 2 weeks ago through their web site. No reply. How can I get one?

The channel plans are not for public release.

Status
Not open for further replies.