Sentinel files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sybex7254

Not sure what you're asking for. Sentinel has a master Database in it that you can update so it has everything you need to begin with.

skawa

Contemplating purchasing the Uniden BCD436HP

Not sure what you're asking for. Sentinel has a master Database in it that you can update so it has everything you need to begin with.

Aloha Sybex,

My apologies. After posting this, I went and downloaded the Sentinel program and installed it. I saw that there are a great deal of predefined local stations/frequencies already. Thanks for your reply though. I am planning on purchasing a unit so I want to make sure there are a lot of resources out there.

Thanks again,
Scott

newbh

I was actually thinking of this, as well. While Sentinel is available for anyone to customize their favorites and radio settings, I wonder if there's an easy way to share those config files as a way to get an idea of how other people have their radios set up. It might help with troubleshooting reception problems or the like.

northzone

Premium Subscriber
Make sure to get a scanner that will do P25 Phase 2. Honolulu is currently building their new phase 2 system. That will pretty much mean the whole state, all counties are P25 phase 1 or 2. Including state operations (interop, harbors, airports, sheriff) and all statewide military (Pacmers).

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I was actually thinking of this, as well. While Sentinel is available for anyone to customize their favorites and radio settings, I wonder if there's an easy way to share those config files as a way to get an idea of how other people have their radios set up. It might help with troubleshooting reception problems or the like.

Export to HPE.

But the main database will have most everything already in it, except for brand new or under construction systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.