Oahu visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha,

I will be visiting family on Oahu (Kailua) next month and wondered if there was a list of the Honolulu County police unit numbering system or beats available anywhere. A list of fire stations might be handy too, if available.

Thanks.

DeDawg

Aloha,

I will be visiting family on Oahu (Kailua) next month and wondered if there was a list of the Honolulu County police unit numbering system or beats available anywhere. A list of fire stations might be handy too, if available.

I would not bother with the scanner. By the time you got something coming through, your vacation might be about over. You have no idea of where they are talking about anyway.

Just enjoy your time here.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Being in Kailua, the Marine Corps base nearby is covered by the Federal Fire Dept, and you should be able to hear Bellows AFS.

Sent using Tapatalk

Being in Kailua, the Marine Corps base nearby is covered by the Federal Fire Dept, and you should be able to hear Bellows AFS.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks Krokus. Still looking for Honolulu County law enforcement radio numbers and/or beats.

Listening time will probably be short, so going for what is likely on the most.

prcguy

I just got back from Oahu working four days with long hours. I took a scanner, SDRPlay RSP2 and some antennas, but couldn't even find 5min to play radio. Need to go back soon on vacation to explore and enjoy the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.