PC-HFDL Download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Folks,

I'm a registered "paying" user of PC-HFDL, but I recently reloaded my computer and now I'm unable to find the installation archive for PC-HFDL. Does anyone know where it went on the net?

It looks like it might have gone to Yahoogroups, but I tried to join last week and still haven't been "approved"

Does anyone have a copy of the installation archive they could send to me?

webmaster at radioreference.com

Thanks!

Lindsay

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Looks like Charles Brain needs a new one (brain). Site was blank for quite some time - now it just says "Sorry, my site got deleted." Between people who want to be looked upon highly but get cheap/free unreliable web hosting and those who want to support their programs via Yahoo Groups, I'm at a loss for words.

I have a copy of PC-HFDL but I think it's the same as the one that N2MDk just sent you the link for. I used to have the more featured one myself and went looking for it when I rebuilt my computer a few months back... same problem as you.

Mike

tactcom42

Premium Subscriber
what version do you need? I have version 101 free and the 201c need to register or it will shut down in 10 mins.it wont let me put it here to big even zipped.Tryed to send to webmaster@radioreference.com email.but said it was an illegal attachment???just send email to davidacars@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Shortwavewave

WHat? IS this ACARS in HF??? Im picking stuff up but Im not sure quite what im looking at

AIR 16:05:48 UTC FLT CO0194 ?????? ICAO AA3AE4 AID ?? LAT 29 39 10 N LON 97 50 31 W
[HF GROUND STATION CHANGE -> SAN FRANCISCO - CALIFORNIA]

I know its lat&long but is that all this stuff is?

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
WHat? IS this ACARS in HF??? Im picking stuff up but Im not sure quite what im looking at

AIR 16:05:48 UTC FLT CO0194 ?????? ICAO AA3AE4 AID ?? LAT 29 39 10 N LON 97 50 31 W
[HF GROUND STATION CHANGE -> SAN FRANCISCO - CALIFORNIA]

I know its lat&long but is that all this stuff is?

Continental Flight 194 with a position report.

Status
Not open for further replies.