HAARP activation Sept 21st 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

JPSan

Earthquakes? Haarp! Hurricanes? Haarp!

A couple of area Extra class types here SWEAR they know every time that HAARP is in use cause there are earthquakes and hurricanes, typhoons and other major calamities around the world. AND they dare anyone to prove them wrong. It's still a 100% a government black op!
But, these guys believe in chemtrails. BUT, they never ever can tell me what exactly they are spraying, why and what it's supposed to be doing after well over a decade.

So it goes.......:roll:

ridgescan

I've got my double thick home made tin foil hat ready to go.

Also handy for "smart meters", NSA snooping, Voodoo radio waves and cooties.
Kitteh have one too
th

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
A couple of area Extra class types here SWEAR they know every time that HAARP is in use cause there are earthquakes and hurricanes, typhoons and other major calamities around the world. AND they dare anyone to prove them wrong. It's still a 100% a government black op!
But, these guys believe in chemtrails. BUT, they never ever can tell me what exactly they are spraying, why and what it's supposed to be doing after well over a decade.

So it goes.......:roll:

Extra class or not, some people are just dumb.

SCPD

QRT
Back when it was operational I worked on generating VLF signatures by ionospheric heating at a HIPAS facility. (HIPAS is/was a cousin of HAARP)
Let me assure everyone, that not only did we cause earthquakes in Mexico, plagues of grasshoppers in Kansas--- but what was most startling of all- every time the transmitters were turned on, babies wailed in Fairbanks. ! !
..............and you can "take that to the bank".....
:)
...............CF

SCPD

QRT
Cheaper than making a border wall? An 8.1 wil put em all in check. My heart goes out to all the families who are affected.
Too much pressure by activists,so they sold HAARP to another "group".
Whats it classified as an Ionospheric heater?Google that.

oh goody its gone:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/The_Fall_Of_HAARP__Shut_Down_And_Dismantled/91109

then

http://www.alaskapublic.org/2017/02/21/haarp-schedules-first-experiments-since-uaf-takeover/

It costs $5000/an hour to run they say but the University of Alaska is doing the "experiments" $300,000 per month just to keep its doors open.
Wheres all this cash coming from, now go take your tin foil hat and put it someplace.

Some cool technical stuff for you geeks:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/haarp/esp_HAARP_17.htm

Last edited:

k9wkj

the fella staying up late at night doing the experiments, posted on twitter that they need to get rid of the 256 crossed dipoles at the poker flat site

"Chris Fallen‏ @ctfallen Sep 13
Who wants to build their own "HAARP?" Seriously, 256 crossed dipole antennas from the old imaging riometer at @PokerFlatRR have got to go!"

JCLqf0h.png

ODIz0j0.png

weXIWRq.png

SCPD

QRT
Why would they get rid of them if the facility is still operational? I hope they sell them on ebay!
A walkie talkie is 4 watts
HAARP is :

Power: 1,200,000 Watts (1.2 MW, 150 kW x 8)
ERP: 70,000,000 Watts (70 MW)

The radio de-sense in Alaska near this thing must be amaazing.

Man imagine the power needed for that!
Look up in the sky,its a bird,its a plane,no its HAARP.
With a country near broke, why do we need to experiment with the sky? Good or bad?

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-9-23 HAARP IN ACTION WEIRD MAN MADE SCALAR SKY WAVE CLOUDS - YouTube.png
    Screenshot-2017-9-23 HAARP IN ACTION WEIRD MAN MADE SCALAR SKY WAVE CLOUDS - YouTube.png
    193 KB · Views: 598
  • HAARP.jpg
    HAARP.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

k9wkj

HAARP is :
Power: 1,200,000 Watts (1.2 MW, 150 kW x 8)
ERP: 70,000,000 Watts (70 MW)

The radio de-sense in Alaska near this thing must be amaazing.

Man imagine the power needed for that!
Look up in the sky,its a bird,its a plane,no its HAARP.
With a country near broke, why do we need to experiment with the sky? Good or bad?
ahh just imagine how much it costs to run Aricebo:lol:
just duck your head under a rock and try not to learn how the planet works... youll be fine:D

SCPD

QRT
ok

ahh just imagine how much it costs to run Aricebo:lol:
just duck your head under a rock and try not to learn how the planet works... youll be fine:D

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ed-by-hurricane-maria/?utm_term=.7c30b33d5a88
Its broken now after the weather damage by the hurricanes.

Im all for science Except for ionospheric Heaters.
Look but dont touch.
PS this was originally started by whom?Military closes HAARP,not NASA.
https://www.nbcnews.com/science/wei...ries-abound-u-s-military-closes-haarp-n112576

Telescopes,sattelites,spacetrips to the moon have no fix for oil spills,wars,etc. But go ahead and waste some more money.
Science can be used to solve bigger problems,like feeding the world.Ok we have Geo-engineered food (GMO).Right?How come they dont make a big car-sized crop for Ethiopia?
That poor kid.

Attachments

• ETHY.jpg
    ETHY.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

JPSan

World ends today!!!!!

:lol::roll::confused::confused::confused::lol::lol::lol:

It's amazing how easy it is to get feeble minded, poorly educated people to believe anything, religiously at that . ( Good recreational drugs, huh?):lol:

As long as your happy in your weird ideology go for it.

OH, BY THE WAY TODAY, we won't be existing any longer BECAUSE another of those weirdo's says a mysterious planet X is crashing into earth sometime today.......And it ain't the first time these freaks claimed that!:p:p

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...times-world-supposed-end-and-didnt/689011001/

SCPD

QRT
Weather heaters

:lol::roll::confused::confused::confused::lol::lol::lol:

It's amazing how easy it is to get feeble minded, poorly educated people to believe anything, religiously at that . ( Good recreational drugs, huh?):lol:

As long as your happy in your weird ideology go for it.

OH, BY THE WAY TODAY, we won't be existing any longer BECAUSE another of those weirdo's says a mysterious planet X is crashing into earth sometime today.......And it ain't the first time these freaks claimed that!:p:p

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...times-world-supposed-end-and-didnt/689011001/

That link didnt work.But the days not over yet.
Lets not veer off subject here. Weather modification .com and HAARP is the subject.
So you think heating the ionosphere with megawatts of electricity could not have adverse effects?
Megawatts vs watts.

SCPD

QRT
Oh, I love this topic !.
Of course it seems the loudest critics are the ones most ignorant of science- but without them where would be the Colour ?..... for isn't there nothing like a good, little Inquisition, maybe the Star Chamber---- or my favorite, ...
A Witch Trial !
(can we use the term Global Warming here ?)
To that end, my most favorite Witch Trial, incorporating all the best science can offer, is encapsulated in this video... Today I wish certain 'scientists' were examined this throughly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

Okay, and I'm not drinking anything .... Has anyone seriously thinking a HAARP project will cause the end of civilization, ever consider the science of these projects.. ?
Imagine the amount of energy in a natural, mediocre aurora display-- or for that, the ionospheric heating that occurs every second from the SUN..... I have generated these so called 'heatings' and never even seen any visual phenomenons- only things seen were measured by our instruments..... for compared to the Sun- we were like a candle in its glare .
Ah well,.... Scientist or Witch ?..... I prefer to be thought of as a Witch ! -- for not everyone can take the credit for causing the polar ice caps to melt...lol
:)
.........................CF

Last edited:

k9wkj

i said it was a Navy project
NASA has nothing to do with it (except loving the research)
poke and observe thats science!!
and if you actually saw the amount of energy that our magnetosphere handles continuously to keep us from frying to a crisp
you would note that HAARP isnt even a speck in the scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.