Looking for a couple of broadcasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

f2shooter

Evening all,

I'm spending more time these days getting back to tuning around HF and listening to whatever pops up. I did this regularly for a long time and got away from it the last 2-3 years. I'm wondering if anyone can help me find two that had a lot of 'entertainment' value and I suspect more than a few here have heard them. First is the king of paranoia, Alex Jones. I'm not a fan per se but I get a kick out of listening to him try and push us all into a frenzy and make us all hardcore preppers. He used to broadcast in the mornings but I've not come across him lately. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough. The other I would like to find for some odd reason is Pastor Melissa Scott. I used to come across her on a regular basis and while I don't doubt her faith I notice that all of us apparently owe her money and we should get on the phone right now. She honestly spends more time trying to raise $$ than she does offering the Word. I understand her operation isn't free but honestly!!!! Anyway I'd like to find her again on radio and not online. I did manage to find a preacher out of South Carolina again. I call him the angry preacher. I'm not interested in making fun of these people as they often seem genuine but it's a different outlook on life and I'd like to tune them in once in a while. Any information on frequencies and time would be appreciated.

Rick H.

ridgescan

You're in luck-Alex just started on 4840kHz at 0300UTC. Scott I think I heard on 5935kHz but checking now I did not hear her yet but I usually run across her there about this time. I think she's on 13845kHz in the daytime.

Boombox

The "angry preacher" is probably Brother Stair, and he's having some personal problems now, and his hours on SW have been cut back quite a bit. Not sure if he's still on. He used to be all over the lower and middle SW bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.