14.275 USB?? One Guy Pretending to be A bunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortwavewave

12:30pm central
I dont know if you guys can hear this, or if you did, but very odd, ive never heard a ham act like this before, or he could be on there with no lisence I dont know he was saying profanity, and really a bunch of gibberish.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
I was listening to it for a bit here.. He's playing music on air now..1:48c/1949z. I hear at least a couple stations egging him on ... He's replaying recorded stuff from the freq also...

Sounds like the band is closing on him.. not that I have the best antenna setup... As for never hearing a ham act like that.. You don't tune 80 meters much do you? I've heard all sorts of bad operating practices there... I'll record a bit of this bozo here if anyone wants to listen to it...

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
It's quiet here now.. Wasn't able to record due to my poor antenna setup.. can't wait to get my V up.. damn weather...

I did hear the "egging" stations transmitting RTTY over him and I believe SSTV.. Best thing to do is let him wear himself out talking to himself... Plenty of other spectrum to play with...

Shortwavewave

I am too i can barly hear people telling him to stick to CB radio...LOL I have some of him recorded. Wow Different change

k8mcn

Its been going on for quite a while---there are whole websites dedicated to the different factions involved.................just google 14.275 and look around

RagnarD

Premium Subscriber
In a valley that only a few know where it is
There has been crazy stuff like that going on for years. There used to be guy that would do his darndest to disrupt the hurricane net on 14.313 (shows my age).

He would ghost talk and do all kinds of crazy stuff, I guess he had some type of axe to grind with the guy that oversaw the net.

Twenty meters has alway sbeen a good band to operate. The best DX I ever worked was on 20.

If you want to really have an "oh my goodness" moment, tune around down on 75 meters in the evening. Start around 3.868 and work your way up from there.

de
chris
kq4z

elk2370bruce

You have heard the mating call of the Coo Coo Canadian named Karol on 275. While his personal style is anti-American, he is certainly no fool. He stirs up the pot and just sits back and laughs his butt off at the on the air antics of his detractors.

nexus

Sounds like someone jamming the J5C dxpedition. Because 14.275 was the listen frequency for J5C. While they're transmitting on 14.265 and listening 10 up. Sad...

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
k8mcn said:
Its been going on for quite a while---there are whole websites dedicated to the different factions involved.................just google 14.275 and look around

Wow, quite a lot of crazy stuff going on there. Can't wait to get my radio so I can listen to it (assuming I can pull it in here in ChiTown).

SSSG

:)

zz0468

QRT
Banned
14275 has been a cesspool for many many years. I'm all in favor of allowing the freaks that inhabit it to keep it for their very own, so long as they stay the hell off the rest of the band.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"Can't wait to get my radio so I can listen to it."

I can't imagine why you'd want to bork your brain like that when drugs will fry it faster and do a more thorough job. Do you stick your head in the toilet in your off hours?

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
kb2vxa said:
"Can't wait to get my radio so I can listen to it."

I can't imagine why you'd want to bork your brain like that when drugs will fry it faster and do a more thorough job. Do you stick your head in the toilet in your off hours?

No, I gave that up quite a few years ago thankyouverymuch.

I just thought it'd be interesting to listen to, that's all.

I guess you feel differently.

Have a nice day.

SSSG

:)

KB8UYC

Premium Subscriber
I have heard these people, I must say that it just gets me so fumming mad that they do this on our frequencies. Unfortunatly there is nothing I can do about it.

On a brighter note, VE7KFM is not a vaild Amatuer Radio Callsign, it does not show up in the database, so maybe they already pulled it.....its a start....

It looks like people have already been to his house and monitored him from there....check this link out....

http://www.ve7kfm.com/

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Let's keep the personal attacks off this forum gentlemen, and keep to discussing what is being heard and any traffic that pertains to what is being heard.

73s Mike

k8mcn

SEMTTP said:
I have heard these people, I must say that it just gets me so fumming mad that they do this on our frequencies. Unfortunatly there is nothing I can do about it.

On a brighter note, VE7KFM is not a vaild Amatuer Radio Callsign, it does not show up in the database, so maybe they already pulled it.....its a start....

It looks like people have already been to his house and monitored him from there....check this link out....

http://www.ve7kfm.com/
OLD NEWS..............
was just trying to let people know there was traffic on that freq.....was not an endorsement of the content-sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.