RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > Hytera Forum

Hytera Forum - Discussion forum for Hytera radio equipment. Questions concerning their use on amateur radio networks and frequencies belong in the Digital Voice for Amateur Radio forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2017, 10:06 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default Hytera MD-782G-U1 code plug help needed

It would be great to see a code plug that was made for this radio. i've gotten along pretty ell, but I have a long way to go in order to understand hytera CPS. I started with silencing the loud beeping when booting, or buttons are pushed. I programmed two repeaters and put them into a zone, but there is much more i need to do, and learn. i can learn from looking a ta good code plug for the radio.

I really like the Hytera radio, it is made well, and has very good audio on both on receive and transmit. There is some unique programming that can be done, like putting all talk groups into one group so that the radio can bounce around them like cell towers. Has anyone herd of this, and have a code plug i can see where this is implemented in it.

Thanks for any help,,

73' Joe KQ4BX
Sponsored links
Old 03-10-2017, 10:51 PM

What are you looking to do, add roaming?

A neat feature with Hytera radios is the ability to program channels as pseudo trunk which allows the radio to watch both slots on one channel.

You can also have a large RX group list where Mototrbo radios limit you to 16.

I'm using mine to scan conventional DMR, pseudo trunk sites, and Connect Plus. I should note I have the PD-782, not the MD.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:09 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Yes, I would like to study a code plug with that sort of programming in it. I have found very little in the line of programming Hytera in google searching.. Then i remembered that I am a member here and there are a ton of hams in here. So it was worth a shot.

i have a MD782G-U1

I got it today, and after getting only so far with it in the last few hours, I figure i should ask for help. i have a lot of repeater information to enter, but how it is entered is important to having a radio that works well.

Can you help?

73' Joe Kq4BX jensen beach, FL joe.lmassimino@gmail.com
Old 03-10-2017, 11:33 PM

Email address returned as not found.
PM me it please.