Eeb r-71 hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

See-queue

All,

I'm starting to sell off some of my SWL and ham equipment. I was the original buyer of a Icom R-71A with the Electronics Equipment Bank (Vienna, VA) mods. (I'm in the process of identifying what options it might have.... I know it has the audio mod, computer/data interface, Collins filters--and probably others)

The receiver's in great condition, and fully functional (including the "reversed" EEB filter selection pushbuttons)

I can't find many other EEB R-17A HP's that have sold, probably because this is a relatively rare configuration. For that reason, I could only guess what this receiver might bring on today's market.

Any thoughts? Just looking for some experienced estimates, before I consider selling.

Ken

dkf435

Some of those mods they really overcharged on and they were some common mods that you can find on the ham mod sites. Only thing I can think of maybe put it up for auction and see what you can get.

Have not heard out of him for a while but Richard was living in San Diego. Every once in a while he will put some of the parts used in the mods up on Ebay

David

Status
Not open for further replies.