Programming EICAWIN Project 25 Phase I

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcreasey

I have a Uniden BCD396T Trunktracker IV and according to the owner manual I should be able to program the Idaho EICAWIN Project 25 Phase I system into my scanner. I am using the BCD396T programming software. I set the system type as Motorola P25, entered all of the primary control channels into the Trunk System Frequencies, and created a Group named Regional EMS. I entered the DEC and Alpha Tags for the Regional Emergency Medical Services Talkgroups. I keep getting a "write" error when I try to upload the new system to my scanner.

Question: What is the APCO P25 Band Plan (Base MHz and Spacing kHz) for the Idaho EICAWIN Project 25 Phase I system? Maybe if I enter that data I can get this system to work on my Uniden BCD396T Trunktracker IV.

Thanks in advance,

Bert Creasey (bcreasey@excite.com)

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
I have a Uniden BCD396T Trunktracker IV and according to the owner manual I should be able to program the Idaho EICAWIN Project 25 Phase I system into my scanner. I am using the BCD396T programming software. I set the system type as Motorola P25, entered all of the primary control channels into the Trunk System Frequencies, and created a Group named Regional EMS. I entered the DEC and Alpha Tags for the Regional Emergency Medical Services Talkgroups. I keep getting a "write" error when I try to upload the new system to my scanner.

Question: What is the APCO P25 Band Plan (Base MHz and Spacing kHz) for the Idaho EICAWIN Project 25 Phase I system? Maybe if I enter that data I can get this system to work on my Uniden BCD396T Trunktracker IV.

Thanks in advance,

Bert Creasey (bcreasey@excite.com)
You shouldn't have to enter the bandplan info for the EICAWIN sytem since that info is broadcast by the System and directly received and used by the scanner. I am not familiar with the software you are using, but I am guessing one or more settings are not correct is why the scanner is not accepting your upload of data.

Is there more than one setting for a P25 system in that software? If there is, try those other settings and see if they work.

I use Freescan software (Sixspot Software) to program my BCD396XT scanner for the EICAWIN system with no problems. It should also work for your BCD396T scanner as well. Hope this helps.

Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.