Rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
Talk groups

I have been trying to program in my 536 hp and i have look on here and it has not been update . It still has the channels but no talk group . IL has switch over to all talk groups . Is there any place i could down them ? I have tried some on the scanner but never hear any thing
. can any one help my please Thanks Tom

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
I have a bearcat 536

I have a bear cat 536 and a lot of nice people have helped with this i put the control channel in and i do not hear a word but the control channel sticks on . does talk group have to be 4 number or five in the great state of IL.

Attachments

• IllinoisDOT_Starcom21TalkgroupMap.jpg
    IllinoisDOT_Starcom21TalkgroupMap.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 696

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
If you update the database in Sentinel, you will most likely find that system is already programmed in the database and you don't need to reinvent the wheel programming it from scratch.

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
it is not rebanding they just moved every body to star com .ll

The state of IL.
redid there whole radio system to star come and they had to change every body to talk groups . and radio reference has not update the page it is still in channels not talk groups .

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
STARCOM is in the main database, and it is updated. You're just not looking in the right place.

There are at least 10 IDOT departments under STARCOM in Sentinel.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
No. They can be any number between 0 and 16.7 million.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I'm finding the "IL-Starcom " database on this web site rr.com to be the most up to date you will find ....Its done by very factual and best scanner people you can find.....

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
hi why can i not

hi I can not get on here to put a note on it . But I am not still getting any thing !!!!!! 536 hp are a piss poor scanner

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Its not the scanner, its your programming, your antenna, or your too far from the system...Digital is far different than analog.....

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
Hi

needing help with my talk groups I am need help with my talk groups . I put all the control channels in and i still not hear any thing what am i doing wrong ?

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
needing help with my talk groups I am need help with my talk groups . I put all the control channels in and i still not hear any thing what am i doing wrong ?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Without seeing your Favorite List, there's no way to tell what you are doing wrong.

Scan from the main database. Everything you want to hear is already in there. You're not yet skilled enough to program a favorite list.

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
Back again

I have did all you have said i went to rr and down loaded all the one i want but most i can not hear ? I went back and clear m 536 out and went all through them and still not a word . You say i a am doing something wrong what could it be do i just need the control channel for chester il.

longfeather1

Premium Subscriber
i have tried every thing

I have tried ever thing you all have told me and i am still not hearing them ? Can some one please help me !!!!!!!!!!

greggk

Premium Subscriber
Are you still using that "piss poor" Uniden 536? Is that your only scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.