Wescom Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
It seems Wescom FD has started there move to Starcom as hearing them simulcasting FIRE North on TG33946 on T113 today ....More to come in the future.....

MikeyC

It seems Wescom FD has started there move to Starcom as hearing them simulcasting FIRE North on TG33946 on T113 today ....More to come in the future.....

That solves that mystery :) Logged a few hits on T102 when I went to O'Hare on Saturday.

Thanks!

FLY4AWHTGUY

Premium Subscriber
Is Wescom using a code system now? I heard on fire north today "we are code 1". I believe it was Lockport, but it could have been Plainfield.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Yes sometimes Code1 is "everything is OK....Lockport is not on Starcom they are on the Will Co P25-River System digital trunked....Plainfield is on Starcom and word is all there towns and fire are moving to Starcom T113 only, .....They have started testing and simulcasting there VHF fire on T113 yesterday and today.....

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
Yes sometimes Code1 is "everything is OK....Lockport is not on Starcom they are on the Will Co P25-River System digital trunked....Plainfield is on Starcom and word is all there towns and fire are moving to Starcom T113 only, .....They have started testing and simulcasting there VHF fire on T113 yesterday and today.....

Dunno about T113 "only", Ron - Pro96Com is logging some of the new 339xx talkgroups on T101.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I cannot receive T101 here , but on talking to a scanner friend he said Plainfield was in the past only related to T113 but when some of there mobiles far north of town had transmission troubles Motorola assigned them to T101 which I had no knowledge to help fill the gaps....I will be happy to fill you in on any other TG's I hear in the future....

FLY4AWHTGUY

Premium Subscriber
My apologies, I forgot to mention that I heard that on fire north. I monitored an MVA where code 1 was used by the FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.