Unication G5 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
I'm going to be in the Schaumburg area in the near future and was wondering if anybody had any Unication files I could use?

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
G5 Schaumburg area PPS

Try this one. Download, extract all and Import it to your PPS. I don't use Windows much accept for Unication and Whistler stuff. So I used something called PeaZip from Filehippo for free to upload it to the forum. WinZip wanted $$. The G5 Zones are pretty easy to understand. I'm sure being from Canada, you'll enjoy the banner photo I have saved on this file for the HOME screen too ;0) Let me know if it works as I only use Linux 99% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Ha. I knew it would be Leafs. I was going to put one of their logos in there but I didn't want to assume, could have been a Habs or Sens fan. About OUR area when you visit. The local Police are all encrypted in our NW Chicago Suburbs. Only FIRE and admin talkgroups can be heard from Northwest Central Dispatch. I have taken out some of the firegrounds too, *you can certainly re-add them to zones* because they are all mostly PHASE 2. And as we know, Unication pushed that feature back till 2018. There are some instances where they do use phase 1. Elk Grove Village FG does at times and sometimes Schaumburg. But it's hit and miss. That's where the Whistler WS1080 comes in handy, hears all *when hooked up to the yagi* lousy in the car. I listen mostly to the IL State Police, Chicago district needs to be in there because of consolidation. ISP 2 and Dist ISP Chicago have consolidated dispatch due to the $tate of our STATE. So sometimes District Chicago is talking on their talkgroup B and ISP2 answers them on theirs. So I have all of those included. Gotta say the Leafs look good. We knew the Hawks would have to play hard up there to win but their defense let down and our back-up goalie kept them ahead and in the game. Still pretty happy with Blackhawks start. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.